Seating & Ticket Information
Individual tickets may be purchased in person at the War Memorial Box Office, over the phone through Ticketmaster, and online at www.Ticketmaster.com
The Johnstown Tomahawks office does not sell individual tickets. We sell all Full-Season, Flex-Season, Groups, Vouchers and Suites tickets.
Tomahawks Ticket Office
The Tomahawks front office staff is available on game days to assist Season Ticket Holders and to purchase additional tickets from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Availability is subject to change without notice so please purchase tickets ahead of time.
Full Season Ticket Holders
Additional Tickets Policy
As an added convenience, Full-Season Ticket Holders may order additional tickets at your discounted rate to any regular season home game based on availability. Please contact the Johnstown Tomahawks front office, a minimum of 24 hours prior to event to purchase additional tickets. Season Ticket Holders Ticket Discount is only available through Tomahawks Office.
All Full-Season Ticket Holders receive 20% off on Tomahawks Apparel. This includes all clothing and jerseys. *This does not include hats, novelty or memorabilia items. Discount may not be applied to already discounted or sale items.
Gates open one hour and fifteen minutes prior to the start of Tomahawks Games for Full-Season Ticket Holders.
Renewals & Upgrades
Call the office for more information.
Season Ticket Holder Card
The Full-Season Ticket Card serves as your Season Ticket Holder ID. Present your card at the Tomahawks Store to receive your Full-Season Ticket Holder Discount of 20% off on Tomahawks Apparel. This card will also get you into Season Ticket Holder Only events.
Ticket Exchange Policy
All sales are final. No exchanges permitted.
Flex Season Ticket Holders
Additional Tickets Policy
As an added convenience, Flex-Season Ticket Holders may order additional tickets at your discounted rate to any regular season home game based on availability. Please contact the Tomahawks Office a minimum of 24 hours prior to event to purchase additional tickets. Flex-Season Ticket Holders Ticket Discount is only available through Tomahawks Office.
All Flex-Season Tickets Holders receive 10% off on Tomahawks Apparel. This includes all clothing and jerseys. *This does not include hats, novelty or memorabilia items. Discount may not be applied to already discounted or sale items.
Gates open one hour and fifteen minutes prior to the start of Tomahawks Games for Flex-Season Ticket Holders.
Renewals & Upgrades
Season Ticket Renewals are right now for the 2017-18 season.
Other Ticket Information
ADA seating is in front of Sections 7, 18 and 22. To reserve ADA seating contact War Memorial Box Office or Tomahawks Office.
War Memorial Box Office
All Tomahawks individual tickets may be purchased at the War Memorial Box Office located in the Lobby near the front entrance along Napoleon Street. Box Office is open 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Weekdays. Box Office opens at noon on Weekend game days. Box office will remain open during Tomahawks games until the start of the 3rd period.
Group tickets ordered over the phone through the Tomahawks Office may be picked up at the Box Office in the War Memorial Lobby at the single ticket window along the Market Street Door Entrance. A photo ID is required to pick up tickets under given name.
Johnstown Tomahawks Office
Located inside the War Memorial behind Section 14.
Address: 326 Napoleon Street Suite 115 Johnstown, PA 15901
Phone: (814) 536-GOAL (4625)
Fax: (814) 536-4644
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Cambria County War Memorial
You may visit the Cambria County War Memorial Website for additional information at www.WarMemorialArena.com
ADA Seating and Information
- Is in front of Sections 7, 18 and 22. To reserve ADA seating contact War Memorial Box Office or Tomahawks Office.
- Parking: Every main level of every parking garage is equipped with handicap parking.
- Main Entrance: The main entrance is designed for handicap patrons. The War Memorial has spaces on the concourse level for wheel chair bound and other handicap patrons.
- Restrooms: The restrooms in section #4 and #15 have handicap stalls. These restrooms also include handicap accessible sinks and mirrors to make every possible accommodation necessary.
- Elevator: The War Memorial does have an elevator near the main entrance that can transport patrons to suite level.
- Any other concerns, special requests, or questions can be directed to the War Memorial at 814-536-5156.
- No alcohol may be brought into the Cambria County War Memorial.
- May be purchased within building, but may not be taken outside.
- Those under 30 will be asked for government issued photo ID.
- Beer is sold throughout the concourse.
- Liquor is only available in the Stars & Stripes Room located upstairs. Only fans sitting in the Club Section or Suites have access during the game.
- Located in the concourse behind Section 2 and Section 8. The ATM has a $5 convenience fee.
- War Memorial Concessions do accept credit cards at a majority of stands.
- Tomahawks individual game tickets may be purchased at the War Memorial Box Office located in the Lobby near the front entrance along Napoleon Street.
- Box Office is open 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Weekdays. Box Office opens at noon on Weekend game days. Box office will remain open during Tomahawks games until the start of the 3rd period. Box Office Hours are subject to change without future notice.
- Reminder: Box Office does not sell tickets over the phone, walk-ups only.
- No convenience/surcharge fees.
- Please keep in mind the Johnstown Tomahawks and the War Memorial Box Office are separate businesses.
- Tomahawks Customer Service is located behind Section 22.
- Customer Service closes at the start of the 3rd period. Please see Merchandise Stand for any assistance.
- Click here for driving directions to the War Memorial.
- Elevator Access to the Suites level and Stars and Stripes Room is located near the Market Street Lobby Entrance.
- If you need first aid please contact an event staff member and paramedics will be directed to your location immediately.
Food & Beverage
- Fast Food (Section 2): Hotdogs, Nachos, Pretzels, Popcorn, Soda, Bottled Water, Coffee and beer.
- The Grill (Sections 5 & 18): Chicken & Fries, Cup of Fries, Hamburger, Cheeseburger, Hotdogs, Nachos, Pretzels, Popcorn, Soda, Bottled Water, Coffee and Beer.
- Pizza Shop (Sections 4 & 16): Domino’s Pizza, Nachos, Pretzels, Popcorn, Soda, Bottled Water and Beer.
- Galliker’s Avalanche Café (Section 3): Pure Premium Ice Cream.
- Coca-Cola Products.
- Beer: Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Yuengling Lager.
- Outside food & beverage is prohibited.
- Gates open one hour prior to the start of Tomahawks Games for the general public.
- Gates open one hour and fifteen minutes prior to the start of Tomahawks Games for Season Ticket Holders.
Lost and Found
- The War Memorial has a lost and found located in the box office. If you have lost or misplaced a possession and you believe it happened at our facilities, please call 814-536-5156 during normal business hours and ask to speak to someone in lost and found.
- Tomahawks Merchandise is available at all home games.
- Merchandise may also be purchased Tuesday-Friday from 9:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. by stopping by the Tomahawks office behind Section 14.
- Merchandise is also available online at www.JohnstownTomahawks.com under SHOP.
- Store accepts cash, personal checks and credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express).
- Still photography is permitted.
- Professional lenses, flash devices, and audio recorders are prohibited.
- Must not be obtrusive or block sight lines.
- Parking is available at all downtown parking garages.
- Parking surrounding War Memorial is for pass holders only.
- Disabled parking is on a first-come, first served basis.
- Bus Lane in front of War Memorial on Napoleon Street is for drop-off only.
- For the safety of guests, protective netting is on the ends and corners at the War Memorial.
Security and Bag Check
- All bags are subject to search.
- Diaper bags and medical needs bags are permitted.
- Must be able to fit under seat.
- Strollers, car seats, etc can be checked in at our Customer Service Booth Behind Section 22 (Customer Service closes at the start of the 3rd period, please see Merchandise Staff for assistance).
- Service pets are permitted into the War Memorial.
Signs, Banners & Flags
- Must be in good taste.
- Must not obstruct the view of other guests.
- Must not obstruct permanent signage or damage wall surface.
- Smoking is not permitted in the War Memorial.
- There is a designated smoking section located outside of the building. Access to this area is through the exit doors behind Section 19.
- Reminder: Smoking in the facilities is strictly prohibited. Patrons found violating this policy are subject to ejection from the building and will not be allowed re-entry to the event.
- Individual Tickets can be purchased at the War Memorial Box Office and through Ticketmaster.
- Reminder: War Memorial Box Office does not sell tickets over the phone, only walk-ups.
- Group or Season Tickets may only be purchased through the Tomahawks Office.
- Ticketmaster does sell individual tickets to Tomahawks games.
- Call Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000.
- Visit Ticketmaster at www.Ticketmaster.com.
- Ticketmaster does charge convenience fees.
Throwing Items on Ice
- Strictly prohibited.
- Teddy Bear Toss and Hat Tricks are the only exceptions, hats are not returned.