The Johnstown Tomahawks are committed to making a difference in the community. We strive to give back to the people who have helped us become a household name in the greater Johnstown area. The Johnstown Tomahawks players, coaches, and Chopper are available to make appearances based on their availability. Due to high volume of requests for appearances, the following guidelines must be followed to assure continued fairness of the contributions that the Johnstown Tomahawks make in the community.
Appearance Request Guidelines
- All appearance requests must be submitted by means of the Johnstown Tomahawks Appearance Request Form below or can be downloaded and mailed or faxed to the Tomahawks.
- Your request for an appearance must be received 30 days prior to event.
- Your organization must serve the Greater Johnstown area and surrounding regions. The Tomahawks place priority on giving in the communities where our employees, fans, sponsors, and partners live and work.
- It is highly recommended that your event not be centered on an appearance by the Tomahawks organization, but rather be approached as a complimentary element to your program. (i.e. Due to weather in players travel or Chopper not being able to be outside due to the elements)
- When submitting your request, please keep in mind that the Johnstown Tomahawks are unable to attend events on game days, during practice, and days when they are traveling. Appearances during the offseason are limited due to the availability of players residing in the area.
- The team is available for day-time appearances from 8am-10am or 2pm-3pm as the team practices in the afternoon. They may be available during evening hours as well.
Please keep in mind that submitting an online or written request does not guarantee your organization will receive an appearance. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. However, due to the number of requests the Tomahawks receive on a monthly basis, we are simply unable to accommodate all requests that fit our guidelines. All requests will receive a notification of regret or of acceptance.
All appearance requests are based on availability, and the Johnstown Tomahawks reserve the rights to decline requests to any organization.
Thank you for submitting your request and for your continued support of Tomahawks Hockey!
Mail requests to:
Johnstown Tomahawks Appearance Request
Attn: Autumn Rogers
326 Napoleon Street, Suite 115
Johnstown, PA 15901