TOMAHAWKS TICKET AND SEATING UPDATE
As of Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 3:00pm (subject to change)
Follow the link below to purchase tickets.
SEASON TICKET HOLDER INFORMATION
- All current Tomahawks season ticket holders will have their normal seating location honored for the 2020-21 season. Ticket holders who have not renewed yet are encouraged to do so as soon as possible.
- We are currently experiencing a slight delay in our ability to print season tickets. All season ticket holders can pick up their tickets for this weekend only, beginning Thursday, October 15th at 12pm in the Tomahawks front office inside 1ST SUMMIT ARENA. The tickets to the remaining 25 home games will be available the week of the October 30/31st home games. We appreciate your continued patience as we navigate this unprecedented situation.
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET AVAILABILITY
- Until further noticed, ALL general public tickets will be $10 and available at this link. EARLY TICKET PURCHASE IS RECOMMENDED. Ticket pickup will be available on the day of your selected game. Personal ID will be required for pick up. Limited tickets will be available at the arena box office on Friday and Saturday.
SOCIAL DISTANCING SEATING ARRANGEMENT
- To maximize safety amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the Tomahawks have implemented the below procedures for seating at home games:
- All season ticket holder seats will be labeled as such and only available to the fan who owns the right to that seat.
- Seats located within 6 feet of another season ticket holder seat will be labeled as unavailable. An exception is if a neighboring seat is also held by another season ticket holder. In such an instance, either available party is welcome to move to an open area in the arena at their discretion.
- Non-season ticket holder seating will be general admission seating in marked sections (sections 5-13, 16-17 with the exception of season ticket holder seats in those areas.) Availability for these seats will be limited and purchase should be made prior to arriving at the arena.
SINGLE GAME TICKETS FOR OPENING WEEKEND
Fans wishing to purchase single game tickets for either game of the home opening weekend (Friday/Saturday) are welcomed to do so here.
Tickets will NOT be mailed and will only be available for pickup in the main lobby of 1ST SUMMIT ARENA on the day of the selected game.
FRIENDLY REMINDERS TO ALL TOMAHAWKS FANS
COVID-19 has placed an enormous strain on all of us; both personally and professionally. The Tomahawks and 1ST SUMMIT ARENA have worked diligently over the past seven months to ensure a safe, enjoyable experience is available for all fans during your time in the building. With that in mind, please remember that many of the circumstances we are faced with are out of anyone’s control, and situations and guidelines are subject to immediate change based on government regulations and guidelines.
If, for any reason, you do not feel safe, or are feeling sick with symptoms of COVID-19, please visit HOCKEYTV.com and enjoy the game from the comfort of your own home. We look forward to being able to host ALL of you as soon as possible, and the only way we can do that is if everyone follows guidelines, protocols and makes the best decisions for themselves and those around them while visiting our storied Arena. We want you all to be as safe and as healthy as possible so that we can once again play in front of a packed, LOUD house, as we continue our quest to bring an NAHL Championship to Johnstown!