Johnstown, Penn. — Tonight, the Robert Morris University Colonials take on the Ontario Tech Ridgebacks in the highly-anticipated College Hockey Classic. The event, sponsored by UPMC Health Plan, is the first-ever Division I hockey game to be held at 1ST SUMMIT ARENA. Puck drop is scheduled for 7:00 PM.
News & Notes:
- Currently tied for 3rd in the Atlantic Hockey Conference with 25 points, holding a 7-5-3 conference record and a 7-8-3 overall record.
- Nick Prkusic leads the team in scoring with 12 points (five goals and seven assists), while he and Jacob Coleman lead the team in goals with five each.
- Former Tomahawk teammates Roman Kraemer and Cameron Hebert have one and two points on the season respectively, with Kraemer scoring one goal in 16 games played and Hebert adding a goal and an assist in 12 games played.
- Another former Hawk, Luke Lynch, has seven points on the year, tallying one goal and six assists in 18 games.
- Enters the game in 7th place in the Ontario University Athletics Conference with 15 points, sporting a 6-9-3 overall record.
- Austin Eastman leads the team in scoring with 14 points, putting up five goals and nine assists in 18 games.
- He, along with Jack Patterson, Matthieu Gomercic, and Jake Bricknell are tied for the team lead in goals with five apiece.