The Tomahawks are holding their eighth Annual Pucks & Paws game this Tuesday night March 3 where fans can bring their dogs to the game!
The HAWKS are facing-off against the Maine Nordiques with puck drop set for 7:00pm @ 1ST SUMMIT Arena.
The following is a list of all the details leading up to puck drop:
- Souvenir DOG DISH for all dogs in attendance, sponsored by CAMBRIA VET CARE
- A goodie bag with dog treats and a dog waste bag will be handed out at the entrance
- The HUMANE SOCIETY of Cambria County will be collecting a $5 donation from dog owners at the door
- Dog Parade will be held during the 1st intermission. Fans can gather by section 9 at the end of the first period and go on the ice through the Hawks player entrance
- Don’t forget to purchase your Chuck a Pucks by section 22 for a chance to win extra prizes from bonus doggie pucks
- In game contest: Dress your dog in Hawks swag for a chance to win prizes
- The ideal and preferred Dog seating locations will be in sections 6 through 12, however, dogs can sit anywhere in the arena with respect to surrounding fans
- The Humane Society would appreciate donations at the door of the following items:
- Dog/Puppy Food (Purina ONE preferred)
- Cat/Kitten Food
- Cleaning Supplies
- Dog/Cat Toys
- Dog relief area will be outside behind section 9
- Play area and water for dogs will also be by section 9 in the warehouse
- In-arena music & PA announcer will not be as loud to be easier on dog’s ears.
- All dogs must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet.
- No aggressive dogs. The arena holds the right to refuse any dog entry.
- Fans can bring dogs only, no cats or other animals!
- Please limit to 1 Dog per Adult.
For questions, please contact the Johnstown Tomahawks front office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 814-536-GOAL Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm.