Seating & Ticket Information
Individual tickets may be purchased in person at the 1ST SUMMIT ARENA Box Office, over the phone through Ticketmaster, and online at www.Ticketmaster.com.
The Johnstown Tomahawks office does not sell individual tickets. We sell all Full-Season, Flex-Season, Groups, Vouchers and Suites tickets.
Tomahawks Ticket Office
The Tomahawks front office staff is available on game days to assist Season Ticket Holders and to purchase additional tickets from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Availability is subject to change without notice so please purchase tickets ahead of time.
Full Season Ticket Holders
Additional Tickets Policy
As an added convenience, Full-Season Ticket Holders may order additional tickets at your discounted rate to any regular season home game based on availability. Please contact the Johnstown Tomahawks front office a minimum of 24 hours prior to event to purchase additional tickets. Season Ticket Holders Ticket Discount is only available through Tomahawks Office.
All Full-Season Ticket Holders receive 20% off on Tomahawks Apparel. This includes all clothing and jerseys, but does NOT include hats, novelty or memorabilia items. Discount may NOT be applied to already discounted or sale items.
Gates open one hour and fifteen minutes prior to the start of Tomahawks Games for Full-Season Ticket Holders.
Renewals & Upgrades
Call the office for more information.
Season Ticket Holder Card
The Full-Season Ticket Card serves as your Season Ticket Holder ID. Present your card at the Tomahawks Store to receive your Full-Season Ticket Holder Discount of 20% off on Tomahawks Apparel. This card will also get you into Season Ticket Holder Only events.
Ticket Exchange Policy
All sales are final. No exchanges permitted.
Flex Season Ticket Holders
Additional Tickets Policy
As an added convenience, Flex-Season Ticket Holders may order additional tickets at your discounted rate to any regular season home game based on availability. Please contact the Tomahawks Office a minimum of 24 hours prior to the event to purchase additional tickets. Flex-Season Ticket Holders Ticket Discount is only available through Tomahawks Office.
All Flex-Season Tickets Holders receive 10% off on Tomahawks Apparel. This includes all clothing and jerseys but does NOT include hats, novelty or memorabilia items. Discount may NOT be applied to already discounted or sale items.
Gates open one hour and fifteen minutes prior to the start of Tomahawks Games for Flex-Season Ticket Holders.
Renewals & Upgrades
Season Ticket Renewals are right now for the 2017-18 season.
Other Ticket Information
ADA seating is in front of Sections 7, 18 and 22. To reserve ADA seating contact 1ST SUMMIT ARENA Box Office or Tomahawks Office.
War Memorial Box Office
All Tomahawks individual tickets may be purchased at the 1ST SUMMIT ARENA Box Office located in the Lobby near the front entrance along Napoleon Street. Box Office is open 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Weekdays. The Box Office opens at noon on Weekend game days, and will remain open during Tomahawks games until the start of the 3rd period.
Group tickets ordered over the phone through the Tomahawks Office may be picked up at the Box Office in the 1ST SUMMIT ARENA Lobby at the single ticket window along the Market Street Door Entrance. A photo ID is required to pick up tickets under given name.
Kids 2 & Under
Children 2 and under do not require a ticket to a Tomahawks home game. However, they have to sit on a lap in lieu of a seat.
Johnstown Tomahawks Office
Located inside 1ST SUMMIT ARENA @ Cambria County War Memorial behind Section 14.
Address: 326 Napoleon Street Suite 115 Johnstown, PA 15901
Phone: (814) 536-GOAL (4625)
Fax: (814) 536-4644
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
1ST SUMMIT ARENA @ Cambria County War Memorial
You may visit the 1ST SUMMIT ARENA @ Cambria County War Memorial Website for additional information at www.1stSummitArena.com
ADA Seating and Information
- Is located in front of Sections 7, 18 and 22. To reserve ADA seating contact 1ST SUMMIT ARENA Box Office or Tomahawks Office.
- Parking: Every main level of every parking garage is equipped with handicap parking.
- Main Entrance: The main entrance is designed for handicap patrons. The arena has spaces on the concourse level for wheelchair bound and other handicap patrons.
- Restrooms: The restrooms in section #4 and #15 have handicap stalls. These restrooms also include handicap accessible sinks and mirrors to make every possible accommodation necessary.
- Elevator: 1ST SUMMIT ARENA does have an elevator near the main entrance that can transport patrons to suite level.
- Any other concerns, special requests, or questions can be directed to 1ST SUMMIT ARENA at 814-536-5156.
- No alcohol may be brought into the 1ST SUMMIT ARENA @ Cambria County War Memorial.
- May be purchased within the building, but may not be taken outside.
- Those under 30 will be asked for government-issued photo ID.
- Beer is sold throughout the concourse.
- Liquor is only available in the Stars & Stripes Room located upstairs. Only fans sitting in the Club Section or Suites have access during the game.
- Located in the concourse behind Section 2 and Section 8. The ATM has a $5 convenience fee.
- 1ST SUMMIT ARENA Concessions do accept credit cards at a majority of stands.
- Tomahawks individual game tickets may be purchased at the 1ST SUMMIT ARENA Box Office located in the Lobby near the front entrance along Napoleon Street.
- Box Office is open 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Weekdays. The Box Office opens at noon on Weekend game days and Box will remain open during Tomahawks games until the start of the 3rd period. Box Office Hours are subject to change without future notice.
- Reminder: Box Office does not sell tickets over the phone, walk-ups only.
- No convenience/surcharge fees.
- Please keep in mind the Johnstown Tomahawks and the 1ST SUMMIT ARENA Box Office are separate businesses.
- Tomahawks Customer Service is located behind Section 22.
- Customer Service closes at the start of the 3rd period. Please see Merchandise Stand for any assistance.
- Click here for driving directions to the 1ST SUMMIT ARENA @ Cambria County War Memorial.
- Elevator Access to the Suites level and Stars and Stripes Room is located near the Market Street Lobby Entrance.
- If you need first aid please contact an event staff member and paramedics will be directed to your location immediately.
Food & Beverage
- Fast Food (Section 2): Hotdogs, Nachos, Pretzels, Popcorn, Soda, Bottled Water, Coffee, and beer.
- The Grill (Sections 5 & 18): Chicken & Fries, Cup of Fries, Hamburger, Cheeseburger, Hotdogs, Nachos, Pretzels, Popcorn, Soda, Bottled Water, Coffee, and Beer.
- Pizza Shop (Sections 4 & 16): Domino’s Pizza, Nachos, Pretzels, Popcorn, Soda, Bottled Water and Beer.
- Galliker’s Avalanche Café (Section 3): Pure Premium Ice Cream.
- Coca-Cola Products.
- Beer: Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Yuengling Lager.
- Outside food & beverage is prohibited.
- Gates open one hour prior to the start of Tomahawks Games for the general public.
- Gates open one hour and fifteen minutes prior to the start of Tomahawks Games for Season Ticket Holders.
Lost and Found
- 1ST SUMMIT ARENA has a lost and found located in the box office. If you have lost or misplaced a possession and you believe it happened at our facilities, please call 814-536-5156 during normal business hours and ask to speak to someone in lost and found.
- Tomahawks Merchandise is available at all home games.
- Merchandise may also be purchased Tuesday-Friday from 9:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. by stopping by the Tomahawks office behind Section 14.
- Merchandise is also available online at www.JohnstownTomahawks.com under the ‘SHOP ZONE’ tab.
- Our store accepts cash, personal checks and credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express).
- Still photography is permitted.
- Professional lenses, flash devices, and audio recorders are prohibited.
- Must not be obtrusive or block sight lines.
- Parking is available at all downtown parking garages.
- Parking surrounding the arena is for pass holders only.
- Disabled parking is on a first-come, first served basis.
- Bus Lane in front of 1ST SUMMIT ARENA on Napoleon Street is for drop-off only.
- For the safety of guests, protective netting is on the ends and corners at 1ST SUMMIT ARENA.
Security and Bag Check
- All patrons must enter through metal detectors prior to entering 1ST SUMMIT ARENA.
- All bags are subject to search.
- Diaper bags and medical needs bags are permitted.
- Must be able to fit under your seat.
- Strollers, car seats, etc can be checked in at our Customer Service Booth Behind Section 22 (Customer Service closes at the start of the 3rd period, please see Merchandise Staff for assistance).
- Service pets are welcome in 1ST SUMMIT ARENA.
Signs, Banners & Flags
- Must be in good taste.
- Must not obstruct the view of other guests.
- Must not obstruct permanent signage or damage wall surface.
- Smoking is not permitted in the arena.
- There is a designated smoking section located outside of the building. Access to this area is through the exit doors behind Section 19. Patrons must re-enter via the 1ST SUMMIT ARENA side entrance (near the elevator) and re-enter through security.
- Reminder: Smoking in the facilities is strictly prohibited. Patrons found violating this policy are subject to ejection from the building and will not be allowed re-entry to the event.
- Individual Tickets can be purchased at the 1ST SUMMIT ARENA Box Office and through Ticketmaster.
- Reminder: 1ST SUMMIT ARENA Box Office does not sell tickets over the phone, only walk-ups.
- Group or Season Tickets may only be purchased through the Tomahawks Office.
- Ticketmaster does sell individual tickets to Tomahawks games.
- Call Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000.
- Tomahawks tickets can be purchased on Ticketmaster online here.
- Ticketmaster does charge convenience fees.
Throwing Items on Ice
- Strictly prohibited.
- Teddy Bear Toss and Hat Tricks are the only exceptions, hats are not returned.